The microDGF is a variant of the highly successful microDXP, with the analog front end upgraded specifically for high resolution gamma spectroscopy with HPGe detectors. Premium energy resolution is achieved with HPGe detectors, even at moderate to high count rates.
- Designed for high resolution gamma spectroscopy with HPGe detectors.
- Credit-card size board for compact detector systems.
- 40 or 80 MSPS 14-bit digitization, 8K MCA channels.
- Operating parameters saved onboard in non-volatile memory.
- USB-2.0 or RS-232 communication.
- Digital I/O lines for external instrument control and feedback.
- Open source driver libraries for custom DAQ control
- Development Kit board available for plug-and-ply power and communication and easy access to auxiliary I/O lines.